Thread: Sugar CRM 6.5.9 Files May Only Be Used With A Sugar CRM 6.5.9 Database

sugarhavra is offline Junior Member

Default Sugar CRM 6.5.9 Files May Only Be Used With A Sugar CRM 6.5.9 Database

Hi there,

I have succesfully installed the katest version of SugarCRM 6.5.9 through the Stack instaler that includes MySQL and Apache.

Then I tried to migrate data through an SQL dump export from SugarCRM 6.2.3

The migration to the MySQL database was succesful through MySQL YOG.

However, when I enter the SugarCRM URL the only thing I get is this error "Sugar CRM 6.5.9 Files May Only Be Used With A Sugar CRM 6.5.9 Database."

What exactly is meant by this error message?

What should I do in order for Sugar CRM 6.5.9 to work?

Thx in advance,
    Harry

sts
    sts is offline Sugar Community Member

Default Re: Sugar CRM 6.5.9 Files May Only Be Used With A Sugar CRM 6.5.9 Database

You could have a look at your table "config" and the "sugar_version"-entry (see here: Sugar CRM 6.1.1 Files May Only Be Used With A Sugar CRM 6.1.1 Database.). I assume it's value will be something like "6.2.3". If the structure of the tables is still 6.5.9-like after your import it should be enough to set this value to "6.5.9" to fix the problem.
    Stefan Ulrich Sauer
    System Analyst

Devoteam GmbH
    Gutenbergstraße 10
    D-64331 Weiterstadt
    Germany
    email: Stefan-Ulrich.Sauer@devoteam.com
    http://www.devoteam.com
    http://www.devoteam.de

sugarhavra is offline Junior Member

Default Re: Sugar CRM 6.5.9 Files May Only Be Used With A Sugar CRM 6.5.9 Database

Stefan Thank you very much for the help.

I managed to resolve the problem by changing the value of the "sugar_version" entry to "6.5.9". However, I am facing now a different problem. When trying to view an opportunity a new popup window with Title = "An error has occurred" emerges that displays the opportunity information in a simple html format (not the SugarCRM format) and at the bottom of the popup window it writes the message "Database failure. Please refer to sugarcrm.log for details". When I opened the log file I saw the following error message "File does not exist: C:/Program Files (x86)/sugarcrm-6.5.9/apache2/htdocs/favicon.ico".

what is this file? An icon? Who is calling this ? There is no such file in the directory, not even in the 6.2.3 deployment. What should I do to fix this new problem?

Thx in advance,
    Harry

sts
    sts is offline Sugar Community Member

A favicon is a small picture shown beside the url in a browser.

Sugar has one icon in themes directory (e.g. <sugar>/themes/default/images/sugar_icon.ico (small cube)) which is normally used for Sugar-Pages. I don't know what is going wrong in your case.
    In my installation there is one favicon.ico the apache-directory which isn't used for Sugar.
    Stefan Ulrich Sauer
    System Analyst

Devoteam GmbH
    Gutenbergstraße 10
    D-64331 Weiterstadt
    Germany
    email: Stefan-Ulrich.Sauer@devoteam.com
    http://www.devoteam.com
    http://www.devoteam.de

Jim Furtado Guest

Before installing Sugar 5.0, ensure that you have the appropriate components installed on your server. See the Sugar Community Edition Release Notes for a complete list of the supported software versions.
    SugarCRM uses GNU General Public License version 3 for the Sugar Community Edition.

Thread Information