I keep getting this error trying to upgrade from 6.5.8 to 6.5.11
./upgradeWizard.log could not be created/written to. Please fix permissions on your SugarCRM directory.
The installation is on a windows server 2007 machine using Faststack WAMPStack
permissions on the sugarcrm-6.5.8 folder are
- Users (SERVEUR-MTL4\Users) = Full Control
- SYSTEM = Full Control
- TrustedInstaller = Full control
- Creator Owner = Special permissions
- Administrators (SERVEUR-MTL4\Administrators) = Full Control
- the Sugar Admin user : email@example.com) = Full control
- Domain user with full admin rights used to log in on machine : maintenance (firstname.lastname@example.org) = Full control
They are all "Apply to This folder, subfolders and files"
I even added
- Everyone with Full Control
I am at a loss, please help