Thread: Add Resume Parsing to SugarCRM

parsemyresume Guest

Lightbulb Add Resume Parsing to SugarCRM

Hello Friends,
    We have launched a new Module for SugarCRM Users.
    Here are features.
    if you are looking for some more features then please send email at support@parsemyresume.com or post here. we will surely consider them for our next release.
    This will help Recruiters to use SugarCRM as applicant Tracking software.

Overview:
    ParseMyResume SugarCRM Module provides you to convert SugarCRM as an applicant tracking software, where Resumes are inserted into CRM with leads. We use Resume Parsing service which helps us to insert resumes as a lead into SugarCRM
    Idea is very simple as described below
    a) Resume Insertion :
    a. Single Resume: Insert Resumes one by one. Just upload and resume is inserted as a lead.
    b. Bulk Upload: Upload zip of resumes, and system will insert them to the database.
    c. Email Import: configure your pop3/imap email ID and system will read all emails and create them as leads.
    b) Configurations
    a. Field Mapping : You can configure field mapping (Fields coming from Resume Parser to SugarCRM Fields.(lead block)

parsemyresume Guest

Default Re: Add Resume Parsing to SugarCRM

Sorry I forgot to mention URL

SugarForge: ParseMyResume - Resume Parsing: Project Info

you can download from here.
    Thanks
    Vinay

riisllc is offline Junior Member

Hello - We are trying to utilize your tool. I dowloaded and installed. I mapped a few fields and selected Upload Resume/Zip. I'm receiving this error and was hoping you could help me. I'm using Sugar Community Edition Version 6.4.0RC1 (Build 7162):

Fatal error: Uncaught SoapFault exception: [soap:Server] Server was unable to process request. ---> Object reference not set to an instance of an object. in /home/riisjobs/public_html/modules/ParseMyResume/class.ParseMyResume.php:54 Stack trace: #0 /home/riisjobs/public_html/modules/ParseMyResume/class.ParseMyResume.php(54): SoapClient->__call('ParseResumeBina...', Array) #1 /home/riisjobs/public_html/modules/ParseMyResume/class.ParseMyResume.php(54): SoapClient->ParseResumeBinary(Array) #2 /home/riisjobs/public_html/modules/ParseMyResume/class.recruiter.php(82): ParseMyResumeService->getHRXMLBinary('PK??????????!??...', 'docx') #3 /home/riisjobs/public_html/modules/ParseMyResume/class.recruiter.php(55): Recruiter->GetXML('PK??????????!??...', 'docx') #4 /home/riisjobs/public_html/modules/ParseMyResume/controller.php(87): Recruiter->SaveUplodedFile() #5 /home/riisjobs/public_html/include/MVC/Controller/SugarController.php(386): ParseMyResumeController->action_lead() #6 /home/riisjobs/public_html/include/MVC/Controller/Sug in /home/riisjobs/public_html/modules/ParseMyResume/class.ParseMyResume.php on line 54

deepakvishwakarma is offline Sugar Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by parsemyresume View Post
    Hello Friends,
    We have launched a new Module for SugarCRM Users.
    Here are features.
    if you are looking for some more features then please send email at support@parsemyresume.com or post here. we will surely consider them for our next release.
    This will help Recruiters to use SugarCRM as applicant Tracking software.

Overview:
    ParseMyResume SugarCRM Module provides you to convert SugarCRM as an applicant tracking software, where Resumes are inserted into CRM with leads. We use Resume Parsing service which helps us to insert resumes as a lead into SugarCRM
    Idea is very simple as described below
    a) Resume Insertion :
    a. Single Resume: Insert Resumes one by one. Just upload and resume is inserted as a lead.
    b. Bulk Upload: Upload zip of resumes, and system will insert them to the database.
    c. Email Import: configure your pop3/imap email ID and system will read all emails and create them as leads.
    b) Configurations
    a. Field Mapping : You can configure field mapping (Fields coming from Resume Parser to SugarCRM Fields.(lead block)
    Hello All,

Good Afternoon,

I have facing the problem after install the parseresume extension.

we are installing the parseresume extension in sugarcrm.It is working fine.Just,we click "click" button for registration.After completion of registration,we refresh the page.But nothing is coming,It is showing same page.we need the some information like username and password here for sending request to soap request.How can we get those details for trail version.

Please help me.

parsemyresume Guest

Quote Originally Posted by riisllc View Post
    Hello - We are trying to utilize your tool. I dowloaded and installed. I mapped a few fields and selected Upload Resume/Zip. I'm receiving this error and was hoping you could help me. I'm using Sugar Community Edition Version 6.4.0RC1 (Build 7162):

Fatal error: Uncaught SoapFault exception: [soap:Server] Server was unable to process request. ---> Object reference not set to an instance of an object. in /home/riisjobs/public_html/modules/ParseMyResume/class.ParseMyResume.php:54 Stack trace: #0 /home/riisjobs/public_html/modules/ParseMyResume/class.ParseMyResume.php(54): SoapClient->__call('ParseResumeBina...', Array) #1 /home/riisjobs/public_html/modules/ParseMyResume/class.ParseMyResume.php(54): SoapClient->ParseResumeBinary(Array) #2 /home/riisjobs/public_html/modules/ParseMyResume/class.recruiter.php(82): ParseMyResumeService->getHRXMLBinary('PK??????????!??...', 'docx') #3 /home/riisjobs/public_html/modules/ParseMyResume/class.recruiter.php(55): Recruiter->GetXML('PK??????????!??...', 'docx') #4 /home/riisjobs/public_html/modules/ParseMyResume/controller.php(87): Recruiter->SaveUplodedFile() #5 /home/riisjobs/public_html/include/MVC/Controller/SugarController.php(386): ParseMyResumeController->action_lead() #6 /home/riisjobs/public_html/include/MVC/Controller/Sug in /home/riisjobs/public_html/modules/ParseMyResume/class.ParseMyResume.php on line 54

Hi Riisllc,

You need to install SOAP client extension for PHP and it will work perfectly. Just remember to restart your web server after installation.
    For any other concerns you can always drop us an email at support@parsemyresume.com

Regards
    Parsemyresume Team

parsemyresume Guest

Quote Originally Posted by deepakvishwakarma View Post
    Hello All,

Good Afternoon,

I have facing the problem after install the parseresume extension.

we are installing the parseresume extension in sugarcrm.It is working fine.Just,we click "click" button for registration.After completion of registration,we refresh the page.But nothing is coming,It is showing same page.we need the some information like username and password here for sending request to soap request.How can we get those details for trail version.

Please help me.

Hi Deepak,

This is a complete plugin that does not need require you to make a SOAP request. That is all done at the back end by the module.
    You only need to register and login with the details you used to sign up and you can use the module from within SugarCRM.

Please refer to the manual available in the resources section here http://www.sugarforge.org/docman/vie...ser_Manual.pdf
    You can also reach us anytime at support@parsemyresume.com

Regards
    Parsemyresume Team

Thread Information