Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MODULE: Export fix

kbrill is offline SugarCRM PS Engineer

Default MODULE: Export fix

Hi, 2 hours from start to finish. This fixes the bug in SugarCRM that when you have a ListView and you put a checkmark next to 3 or 4 or 6 entries and then click "Export" you would get the whole list anyway. With this you just get the 3 or 4 or 6 you selected.

I only tested this on about 10 machines, so it will undoubtedly not work on yours. I already know that. Haven't had good luck with modules lately.

I only changed two files, the export.php file and the main ListView.php file. So a manual install is pretty easy if it come to that.

Anyway, let me know how it works for you. Use the Upgrade Wizard to load this one.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Kenneth Brill - Help Forum Moderator

When asking for help, PLEASE give us your Server Information and Version Numbers as asked for on the 'Post New Message' screen as well as any JavaScript errors shown at the bottom of the browser window.
    Help us Help You

Look for these SugarCRM Tools
    SweetDBAdmin 1.9 - Intuitive web interface for your SugarCRM 6.4+ database (MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle and DB2)
    SweetUndelete 1.0 - The very best Undelete module for SugarCRM 6.4+. Allows admins and Users to undelete records and relationships
    SweetTinyMCEUpgrade - Upgrades your SugarCRM's TinyMCE installation to 3.5.8 (currently it's 3.4.4)
    SweetActivities 0.8 beta - An example of how to create a View on Calls, Meetings, Tasks and Emails so they can be viewed and reported on as one module. NOT FOR MSSQL YET

yh924 is offline Sugar Community Member

Default Re: MODULE: Export fix

Thank you very much,But
    The uploaded file is not compatible with this version of Sugar Suite: 4.0.1
    Why?

Quote Originally Posted by yh924
    Thank you very much,But
    The uploaded file is not compatible with this version of Sugar Suite: 4.0.1
    Why?
    4.0.1 was so buggy for me I didn't keep it around. it may work for 4.0.1 but you would just backup your include/ListView/ListView.php file and your export.php file and copy the two files in the ZIP over them.

When asking for help, PLEASE give us your Server Information and Version Numbers as asked for on the 'Post New Message' screen as well as any JavaScript errors shown at the bottom of the browser window.
    Help us Help You

SweetDBAdmin 1.9 - Intuitive web interface for your SugarCRM 6.4+ database (MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle and DB2)
    SweetUndelete 1.0 - The very best Undelete module for SugarCRM 6.4+. Allows admins and Users to undelete records and relationships
    SweetTinyMCEUpgrade - Upgrades your SugarCRM's TinyMCE installation to 3.5.8 (currently it's 3.4.4)
    SweetActivities 0.8 beta - An example of how to create a View on Calls, Meetings, Tasks and Emails so they can be viewed and reported on as one module. NOT FOR MSSQL YET

Yeah,I do it.But when I export,I got one message:
    Internet Explore cannot download ...1-2b5f-0b18-ea4f-43682b2f6383 from crm.mezimedia.com.
    Internet Explore was not able to open this Internet site.The requested site is either unavailable or cannot be found.Please try again later.

What should I do?

Yeah,I do it.But when I export,I got one message:
    Internet Explore cannot download ...1-2b5f-0b18-ea4f-43682b2f6383 from crm.mezimedia.com.
    Internet Explore was not able to open this Internet site.The requested site is either unavailable or cannot be found.Please try again later.

What should I do?
    If you uninstall it does it work again?

Help us Help You

Yeah, I reverse what I did yesterday. It work again.
    And one thing. When I use vpn connect to the CRM server, I can export the data. And I don't use VPN, download is error.

Yeah, I reverse what I did yesterday. It work again.
    And one thing. When I use vpn connect to the CRM server, I can export the data. And I don't use VPN, download is error.
    I can't reproduce this but I don't have access to IE. At least not in windows. IE under Linux works fine. Does it even open the popup windows before the error?

Help us Help You

YEAH, A blank popup.

YEAH, A blank popup.
    OK so does the error come up first? I am not sure why you would be seeing the id numbers at all.

Help us Help You

First the blank popup,about one minute download frame appears , then the error message appear,Any suggestion?
    Last edited by yh924; 2006-02-15 at 02:36 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information