Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: OpenQuotesAndContracts

andrius is offline Member

Default OpenQuotesAndContracts

Hi All,
    since Forums at SugarForge are disabled we have to find new place for discussions .
    I am glad to announce, that OQC 2.0 release is coming soon. There will be a number of new features:

*** Multiple product catalogs (prevents catalog growth to unmanageable size).
    *** Product catalog can be configured for different currencies, global discount/markup selection (for pdf creation only).
    *** Outdated Fck editor is replaced with TinyMCE that is included in SugarCE distribution.
    *** Updated Scriptacoulous to 1.9.0.
    *** Pdf creation inprovement, including
    1. Ability to set template for pdf creation from Editview.
    2. New html to latex convertor- written from scratch.
    3. Change in latex template format for easier editing (old templates will need replacement of some symbol sequences).
    4. Template creation manual for beginners.
    5. Pdf creation also will work on WAMP stack (except Document converter, atm tested on WinXP only).
    *** Textblocks handling improvement - drag&drop re-ordering of FreeText textblock now is possible.
    *** Textblocks are processed with Smarty before including into pdf files- see chapter 5.6 in manual for details.
    *** New ProductOptions feature- "slave" products that can be included into quotes and contracts only together with "master" product.
    *** It will be possible to hide Reccuring Expenses Table from EditView and DetailView by setting hideRecurringTable parameter in config ( e.g. document.properties) file.

As usual, number of bugs are fixed as well.
    Andrius

mmarchetto is offline Junior Member

Default Re: OpenQuotesAndContracts

Hi, first of all thanks for your great work!
    I have a trouble with italian language pack. I have installed OpenQuotesAndContracts on Sugar CE 6.2 and 6.3 English: OK. But if I install the Italian Language pack downloaded from here: SugarForge: Italian Language CE PRO ENT Opensymbol: Project Filelist the website stops to work, blank page, error 500... I have to manually change the config_override.php to activate en-GB.
    Van you help me?

Hi mmarchetto,
    indeed, there is some loose letters in italian language file that generates this error. Unfortunately, the testing with italian language was not done with for 2.0.
    Please find attached file that will correct the error.
    1. Copy attached file to /YourSugarInstance/custom/Extension/application/Ext/Language/it_it.OpenQuotesAndContracts.php. In fact there are two errors in this file, on lines 106 and 127.
    2. Do Quick Repair And Rebuild.
    3. Log in with italian language. Now it should work correctly.
    The bug will be fixed in RC2 release.
    Attached Files Attached Files

dickon32 is offline Junior Member

Hi, I hop someone can help with an issue I am having with oqc 2.0RC1 on sugarcrm 6.3. I have a completely fresh install of sugar and oqc installes without any issues however once installed lots of buttons withiin the module don't work (when I click them nothing happens at all !!!). i.e. in the product catelogue module I can't create categories as nothing happens when I click the ADD button and in the quotes module I can't add any products as these buttons don't work either.

I have tried setting permissions to 775 for cach, custom etc folders and doing quick repair in sugar admin but nothing seems to solve the issue, not sure if this is a js issue??

If anyone can shed some light on this issue that would be great, I would really like to get this up and running for the new year.

Thanks

Hi, a little help please. I have just installed oqc 2.0RC1 on a fresh install of sugarcrm 6.3 and all seemed to install fine however when I go into the modules some of the buttons don't work. i.e. in the catelogue module the add category button doesn't do anything, also in the quote module the add product button does nothing either, not even an error or anything.

Now I did have a similar issue with another addon and it was solved by changing the permissions to 775 for cach folder, custom, data folders etc and then a quick rebuild but that doesn't seem to have an effect on this issue. I am wondering if this could be a js issue??

If anyone can shed a little light on this for me that would be great.

thanks.

You have to disable AjaxUI for oqc modules. There is information how to do this is release notes and manual.
    See chapter 2.2 of the manual, for example.
    You should copy the following into Your config_override.php that is located in SugaCE root directory:
    PHP Code:
    $sugar_config['addAjaxBannedModules']['0'] = 'oqc_TextBlock';
    $sugar_config['addAjaxBannedModules']['1'] = 'oqc_Offering';
    $sugar_config['addAjaxBannedModules']['2'] = 'oqc_Product';
    $sugar_config['addAjaxBannedModules']['3'] = 'oqc_Contract';
    $sugar_config['addAjaxBannedModules']['4'] = 'oqc_ExternalContract';
    $sugar_config['addAjaxBannedModules']['5'] = 'oqc_ProductCatalog'
    Hopefully this helps.
    Andrius

Ok Got everything working!!! However now when I create a quote or contract and assign a product to it everything for that quote or contract saves except the product assiged any ideas??

dickon32,
    I am sorry, but my posts seems to take at least 3-4 days to go trough this forum "moderator" review.
    If You can send me email (look for my email on project page), then I would be able to reply faster.
    Best,
    Andrius

Hi dickon32,
    It might be related to Your LAMP instance configuration. Could You provide more details- PHP version, are there language packs or other modules installed? Also what browser You are using?
    Try to change logging level to Error (go to Admin->System Settings->Log Level). Try to save Quote/Contract and see if there are any errors in sugarcrm.log.
    It would be great if You can also provide php_error.log.
    If You are using Firefox, install Firebug and see if there are any errors when saving Quote/Contract.
    Unfortunately, I could not simulate Your error on my instances of Sugar, so without extra information is hard to advise something.
    Best,
    Andrius

It seems that I managed to duplicate this behavior on my system.
    The issue happens when openqc module is installed with Developer Mode switched off. Some relationships are installed not properly. I am not sure if this is normal behavior of SugarCE or not, but most likely this is the bug in SugarCE installer.
    The problem is rectified with running Quick Repair and Rebuild from Admin->Repair panel.
    If You want to avoid this problem during install, then go to Admin->System Settings->Developer Mode and enable it before installing openqc.
    Best,
    Andrius

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information