since Forums at SugarForge are disabled we have to find new place for discussions .
I am glad to announce, that OQC 2.0 release is coming soon. There will be a number of new features:
*** Multiple product catalogs (prevents catalog growth to unmanageable size).
*** Product catalog can be configured for different currencies, global discount/markup selection (for pdf creation only).
*** Outdated Fck editor is replaced with TinyMCE that is included in SugarCE distribution.
*** Updated Scriptacoulous to 1.9.0.
*** Pdf creation inprovement, including
1. Ability to set template for pdf creation from Editview.
2. New html to latex convertor- written from scratch.
3. Change in latex template format for easier editing (old templates will need replacement of some symbol sequences).
4. Template creation manual for beginners.
5. Pdf creation also will work on WAMP stack (except Document converter, atm tested on WinXP only).
*** Textblocks handling improvement - drag&drop re-ordering of FreeText textblock now is possible.
*** Textblocks are processed with Smarty before including into pdf files- see chapter 5.6 in manual for details.
*** New ProductOptions feature- "slave" products that can be included into quotes and contracts only together with "master" product.
*** It will be possible to hide Reccuring Expenses Table from EditView and DetailView by setting hideRecurringTable parameter in config ( e.g. document.properties) file.
As usual, number of bugs are fixed as well.