Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Lampada Portal for SugarCRM 5.5.1

dtokeefe is offline Sugar Community Member

Default Lampada Portal for SugarCRM 5.5.1

Hello SugarCRM Community,

This week, Lampada Global proudly released the Lampada Portal for SugarCRM which simplifies the deployment of a portal for your customers, partners and other contacts. The Portal is compatible with SugarCRM CE, Professional and Enterprise.

You can download it free here:

https://www.sugarforge.org/projects/lampada-portal/

Please post your feedback to this forum thread.

Best regards,

David
    David O'Keefe
    Lampada Global Services
    SugarCRM Gold Partner
    USA: +1 908 998-2278
    BR: +55 11 3237-3110
    Email: equipe@lampadaglobal.com
    www.lampadaglobal.com

Lampada Global delivers enterprise software and offshore programming services to customers around the world.

deepakvishwakarma is offline Sugar Community Member

Thumbs up Re: Lampada Portal for SugarCRM 5.5.1

can you please provide me step by step help , I'm using this LampadaPortal_CE_1.0.zip
    Here i'm unable to add Role via Portal User Module.
    Unable to getting Portal_config.php file for configuration
    Unable to enabling modules inside Lampada Portal
    Can you provide details configuration of portal because i'm new for your Portal
    Edit Lampada Portal_config.php, the configuration file for Lampada Portal. You must set the "default_user_id" to the id of the Portal User you just created. This is the only required edit of the config file, although there are other items that can be modified to suit your use case.

Deepak Vishwakarma
    Last edited by deepakvishwakarma; 2010-04-05 at 06:17 AM.

dtokeefe is offline Sugar Community Member

Default Re: Lampada Portal for SugarCRM 5.5.1

Hi Deepak,

To test the Lampada Portal, do the following:

1. Create a demo Sugar CE system, with demo data.

2. Install the Lampada Portal.

3. Create at least one Role to be used by the Portal Users. For example, you might have a Customer role, with access to the Cases module. Lampada Portal uses Roles to determine which modules and actions are available to Portal Users.

4. Create a user inside SugarCRM, i.e "Portal System User". You will assign to it all the roles that will be used by the Portal Users.

5. If you are using Professional or Enterprise Sugar version, don't forget to set the correct Teams that this new user should participate.

6. Edit iportal_config.php (it's in the Sugar root folder), the configuration file for Lampada Portal. You must set the "default_user_id" to the id of the Portal User you just created. This is the only required edit of the config file, although there are other items that can be modified to suit your use case.

7. Pick any Contact and create a Portal User related to that Contact. You will use this Contact to login to the Portal.

8. Go to http://sugarsystemurl/iportal.php and login as the Portal User you created in step 7 above.

9. To add a module to the Portal, you must Enable it in the appropriate Role. Note that some modules require custom code extensions to work properly in the Portal.

Please post your feedback here.

Good luck !

David
    David O'Keefe
    Lampada Global Services
    SugarCRM Gold Partner
    USA: +1 908 998-2278
    BR: +55 11 3237-3110
    Email: equipe@lampadaglobal.com
    www.lampadaglobal.com

Lampada Global delivers enterprise software and offshore programming services to customers around the world.

Ratish is offline Junior Member

The portal gets installed fine and able to create entries but get the following error on list view of modules like contact , account , cases

Fatal error: Class 'ACLField' not found in /home/infield/public_html/iportal/include/SearchForm/IportalSearchForm2.php on line 23

Any ideas / suggestions on resolving this ?

Systems Navigator is offline Sugar Community Member

Question Re: Lampada Portal for SugarCRM 5.5.1

Hello there,

In the first place thanks for the great tool.

I installed the Iportal on a clean instance of sugar with demo data on my test server. I followed the steps to create a role that will be used by the portal user. Next I wanted to create a portal user. However when I want to select the role that should be linked to the portal user it gives an empty dropdown list. I have done a quick repair and rebuild after the installation of the portal and I have been logged out and in again, but this didn’t solve the problem. Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Ratish View Post
    Fatal error: Class 'ACLField' not found in /home/infield/public_html/iportal/include/SearchForm/IportalSearchForm2.php on line 23

Any ideas / suggestions on resolving this ?
    Ratish, please go to Sugar Forge and download the 1.0.1 version of LampadaPortal CE. This is a fix version for this problem.

Systems Navigator,

Do you have followed this steps?

4. Create a user inside SugarCRM, i.e "Portal System User". You will assign to it all the roles that will be used by the Portal Users.

5. If you are using Professional or Enterprise Sugar version, don't forget to set the correct Teams that this new user should participate.

6. Edit iportal_config.php (it's in the Sugar root folder), the configuration file for Lampada Portal. You must set the "default_user_id" to the id of the Portal User you just created. This is the only required edit of the config file, although there are other items that can be modified to suit your use case.

The roles list is based on the roles assigned to the user created on step 4. Lampada Portal knows this user by the 'default_user_id' on iportal_config.php.

Thanks for your reply,

Is this user in step 4 a user in the user management of the admin screen, or is this a user in the new module "portal user"?

And in step 5 my default teams are global and the private team. I have the pro version. This does not automatically need to be changed, does it? Just to test the default teams are ok?

I assume in step 6 I need to get the user ID from the database by opening it and find the user and get the id number?

Thanks!!

Quote Originally Posted by Systems Navigator View Post
    Thanks for your reply,

Is this user in step 4 a user in the user management of the admin screen, or is this a user in the new module "portal user"?
    It's an user created via user management.

And in step 5 my default teams are global and the private team. I have the pro version. This does not automatically need to be changed, does it? Just to test the default teams are ok?
    It's OK to use the Global team.

I assume in step 6 I need to get the user ID from the database by opening it and find the user and get the id number?
    Actually you don't need to look on your database for the id. Go to the user management screen and open the DetailView of the user created on step 4. Take a look on the URL on the address bar of your browser. Look for a piece of text tha looks like: record=10154b7a-445e-5926-ce6b-4bbb6611b9d7

The sequence of numbers and letters after the = is you user id. Just copy it and paste on iportal_config.php

Thanks a lot it works

I am gonna test it and will give feedback

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information