Thread: looking or developer for small customizations to custom module

jad1983 is offline Sugar Community Member

Default looking or developer for small customizations to custom module

Update Feb 12 2013:
    We have found a solution for these customizations. Please do not contact us on this matter any longer!

Thanks,
    John Dickinson
    Last edited by jad1983; 2013-02-12 at 12:29 PM. Reason: solution found

nrsdnitin is offline Sugar Community Member

Default Re: looking or developer for small customizations to custom module

Dear,
    I am from India.
    please let me know if i can help related to your post

RolusTech is offline Sugar Community Member

Hi,

We would like to discuss your requirements in further detail. Please schedule a call to proceed.

We are official SugarCRM Partners with over 150 clients in 25 countries. The listed 3 tasks should be routine work for us however we need to discuss a few limitations that the default SugarCRM UI/Framework might have and how we can overcome those limitations in accordance with best practice to meet your requirements in an optimal manner.

Our team has developed several custom systems and products on top of SugarCRM along with the mobile apps for SugarCRM.

I shall be sending you an email on the given email address and look forward to speaking with you soon.

Our office is in London and we available during Swiss business hours.

Thank you.

The Rolustech Team
    SugarCRM Customization,SugarCRM Integration,Implementation of Sugarcrm, Sugarforge (Open Source)
    US: +1-310-492-5564
    UK: +44-207-993-8524
    Email: info@rolustech.com

Quote Originally Posted by jad1983 View Post
    (English version below)

Hallo,

Wir suchen eine Sugar-ProgrammiererIn, möglichst in der Schweiz (Zürich/Basel), der/die uns mit einer kleinen Anpassung eines custom-Moduls aushelfen könnte. Alles weitere auf Englisch:

------

Hi there,

We are looking for a sugar programmer who can work on the following little sugar-customization for us. Preferably in Switzerland or somewhere in the area.

We (15pers company in Switzerland in the energy sector) are working on a custom module for our invoices. Very simple (we have outsourced accounting). We currently keep a list in Google Drive of all our customers and the amounts invoiced for purposes of reporting and budget planning. We send this list to our external accounting office once a month and they take care of the invoicing for us (i.e. we don't have to handle the invoices themselves).
    We would like to integrate this into Sugar. So we have created a testversion of such a module and are trying it out. It works fine, but we've thought of some extra functionality we would like to add to it.

1. Bar chart on Home Screen
    Add a bar chart (home screen) which plots the amounts invoiced per business division (different colors for different divisions) on the y-axis against the months on the x-axis. We would need to be able to set the time-frame for the x-axis in the chart settings (as in the default plot "outcome per month").
    (Duplicate the chart "outcome per month" and customize?)
    We'd want two of these charts, for two different date fields in our invoices-module (on x-axis). One is the date the invoice was sent. And the other date describes when the invoice was officially tranferred to our (outsourced) accounting.

2. Customized Excel-Export
    Customize the excel-export out of list-view to show the columns we need.
    - We need the address information of linked contacts (from contact module) to appear in the list-view export from our invoices module.
    - I've noticed that something is weird with the field "currency" when exporting from listview. When I export my invoices from listview the field (column title) currency either shows an integer like "-99" or a long alphanumerical ID-code ("bf5d07a9-375d-1db0-d2e9-50d467f19f44"). --> Our Excel-export (or csv) would need to show a human-readable form of the currency (e.g. CHF and EUR).

3. nice-to-have: Workflow enhancement between sales opportunity and invoices
    We were thinking there might be an easy way to enhance the workflow between the "opportunities" module and the invoices module, as all of the invoices we generate originate from a sales opportunity and should be entered in the opportunity module first. We were thinking e.g. of somehow notifying the user when he/she sets a sales opportunity to status "won", he/she should make an entry in the news module "invoices".
    Or perhaps Sugar could even ask the user if he/she would like to create a new entry in the invoices module, and if the user affirms, he/she is sent to the create screen of the invoices module, possibly with a few fields prepopulated for the user (e.g. the amount due).
    -> If you have some ideas for this workflow please let us know. We aren't sure what the options are in sugar for such tasks, and we're quite flexible when it comes to the exact workflow.

Let me mention that we don't have more than 50 invoices per month, so we're really not looking for anything fancy. If there's an easy light-weight solution you can think of, please elaborate.

_____

Looking forward to your offers. Also, any recommendations of sugar developers in Switzerland would be greatly appreciated.

John Dickinson

Switzerland

tel +41 61 500 18 88
    fax +41 61 500 18 09
    email j.dickinson@ezs.ch
    web Energie Zukunft Schweiz

VincentRTL Guest

Hello John,
    I notice you mention "sugar developers in Switzerland", but would you consider ourselves based in UK?

If so, feel free to contact us.
    Best wishes,

- Vincent
    Senior CRM Consultant
    T: 0207 869 8063
    SugarSales UK · SugarCRM Consultants

jad1983 is offline Sugar Community Member

Update Feb 12 2013:
    We have found a solution for these customizations. Please do not contact us on this matter any longer!

Thanks,
    John Dickinson

Thread Information