Thread: Looking for SugarCRM developers for long term contract/full time employment

Dr Pigliotto Guest

Default Looking for SugarCRM developers for long term contract/full time employment

Hello,

My company has been using SugarCRM Enterprise (hosted on our servers) for over a year now.

We had been going through an extensive customisation project with an Australian development company who sadly ceased operating a month ago.

The project is about 50% complete and has been comprehensively scoped.

We have offices in Melbourne, Adelaide and Sydney Australia, Auckland NZ and Cebu, Philippines.

We are looking for three experienced SugarCRM developers to work from our Cebu office, along with a testing engineer there as well.

We would also like to try to find an experienced SugarCRM developer to work out of our Sydney office.

The positions in Cebu would be full time and compliant with all Philippines employment conditions (travel, health etc).

The Sydney position would be on a contract basis of around three months initially.

We expect that the positions that we need to fill in Cebu would be long term positions as we are looking at the acquisition of several other companies in the next 12-18 months and believe that there will be extensive integration into new systems required.

We will not entertain the thought of anyone working remotely (ie: outsourced), as it is important that the developers we hire in Cebu work closely with our billing team programmers who are based in our Cebu office, and our Sydney team are responsible for infrastructure development and will need to have a hands on developer working with them.

We have in place, comprehensive project and code management systems.

Please post me a note here or drop me a PM if you think that you may be able to assist.

Additionally, we would certainly entertain the possibility of a Sugar Hero on a short term basis to examine our existing build and provide us with an analysis of the work done to date.

Regards,

Dr. P.

sugar_crm_consultant is offline Sugar Community Member

Default Re: Looking for SugarCRM developers for long term contract/full time employment

Sorry you had a bad experience with your former dev just packing up and closing shop. As I read this message, I was very interested in contacting you... until I saw the "We will not entertain the thought of anyone working remotely". Just wanted to say that we are not all bad (outsourced developers I mean). My company has been around for 10 years and has grown by 400% in 3 years... going strong and doing very well. We cannot provide on-site developers as you require (as my devs are in Romania), but I hope you find what you are looking for. If you don't or can't for any reason, I do hope you will reconsider outsourcing to an effective team.

Cheers,

Robert Haines
    Director of Business Development, Clarisoft Technologies
    O: (480) 474-4603 | robert.haines@clarisoft.com | Clarisoft Technologies, LLC- Clarisoft Technologies
    Offices: 7201 E. Camelback Rd #320, Scottsdale, AZ 85251
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------
    |One of the Top 1% most viewed LinkedIn profiles for 2012|
    |~~~~~~~~ Robert Haines | LinkedIn ~~~~~~~~|
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------

hiren.inetprocesss is offline Sugar Community Member

Default Re: Looking for SugarCRM developers for long term contract/full time employment

Hello,

I am Hiren G Prajapati from India.
    A Sr. Php Developer and working on Sugar Corporate Currently.
    I have total 5+ years of Experience in Php (1.5 years is in Sugar CRM customization and plugin Developement).

I am interested in this post.

My Email Id is hireng.be2007@gmail.com
    Contact No is +919824871631
    Last edited by hiren.inetprocesss; 2013-07-30 at 05:22 AM.
    Regards,
    Hiren Prajapati (Sr.Php Application Developer).

India - +91 9824871631
    E-mail: hireng.be2007@gmail.com
    Blog: All About Php, Blog

amit2010 Guest

Hi,

About us: We are a global services & solutions company head quartered in Wyoming USA & Development centre in Mumbai India, Specialized in SugarCRM, Open source technologies like LAMP & others, we helped our customers ranging from Midsize to fortune customers across European countries.

We specialize in SugarCRM and have done extensive customizations for various Projects like Insurance, Real Estate, Investment Banking, Credit Repair, Gaming and so on.

We have been developing custom applications on SugarCRM since 2004 and have more than 200+ highly complex implementation of SugarCRM across the globe.

We can provide you developer at your Australian Office.

For further details please contact us at amit@global-visiontech.com

Looking forward to the opportunity to work with you.

Regards,
    Amit Lakhwani

sugarcrmster is offline Sugar Community Member

Dr. P.
    I am Independent sugarcrm developer having 7 Yrs Exp. full time into Sugacrm Implementation / Installation/ Customization / Code / Data Migration into sugar 4.5 , 5.2, 5.5 6.2 to 6.4,6.5 modification also having exp in PHP/Mysql/Java/ASP.Net/Oracle

Services Offered In US / UK / India / Singapore / Canada for Sugarcrm OpenSource / Professional / Sugar Ent. Database MySql/ MsSql Os Linux and Windows XP/2003 Server

No hazel of Middle Person Or sales person Contact Direct Developer and start asap Willing to travel Onsite Provided travelings Visa/Air ticket

Also Ask for ?

-> Upgrading/ Installation/ Customization / Code modification Add New Custom Fields and many more
    -> Hosting On Shared / Dedicated Server / Host On Your Local Server,
    -> Hosting Of Sugar Professional / Sugar OpenSource / Sugar Enterprise
    -> Database MySql/MsSql/Oracle
    -> Technical Support
    -> Implementation Of Sales / Marketing / Support Or Service / Back office Or Admin Activity
    --> Products
    --> Quote/Invoice
    --> Contract
    --> Helpdesk etc
    --> Bulk SMS Marketing Integration
    --> Data Migration from Act, slesforce To Sugarcrm os/pro / ent
    Integrate Your Website Enquiry or feedback form directly into Sugar OS/ Professional Lead,Contact,Opp. Just in $ 49
    Demo is ready

Sugarcrm Installation and Vps Hosting in just $ 55/ Months

Onsite Training and implementation in Just $ 850

Remote support in just $ 25 / Hrs

If anybody interested this solution pls contact me at sugarcrmster@gamil.com OR sugarcrm.master@gmail.com
    Ready To Travel Any Country and City

fill free to contact me Send your Price/Bugged so we can finalize

Regards
    Sugarcrmster
    Email Me at: sugarcrmster@gmail.com,sugarcrm.master@gmail.com

Call +91 9220441916

Our Services: Us / Uk / UAE / Dubai / India / Mumbai / Delhi / Hyderabad / Bangalore / Chennai / Kolkata / Bombay

genius786 is offline Sugar Community Member

Hello,

I read your mention requirement and wants to deliver you my services of SugarCRM. I done a lot of work in the field of SugarCRM and having 7 years of experience of SugarCRM.

I work on many location all over the world. Recently I implement SugarCRM onsite in DUBAI. This dubai company is very famous law firm (AL BAHAR ASSOCIATES and ADVOCATE) from where I recv. certificate to implement a complete SugarCRM in their organization.

You also found me on SugarCRM forum as SugarHERO status. For finding some develop and approved SugarCRM project go through with this link:
    SugarForge: Drip Email in SugarCRM: Project Info and SugarForge: Login User History: Project Info

I have a lot of module I develop for many of the companies all over the world as well as I implement SugarCRM for many different application e.g. Event Management, Project Management, HRMS and etc.

I was completed many of International projects for many of my clients all over the world, they are well satisfied and appreciate about my work and you find more about my self in my odesk profile. See the link: https://www.odesk.com/users/~01dbb248a062d0632b

For sample and demonstration you can contact me through skype, gtalk, msn whatever you have.

For add me in your skpe: genius_crystal is my id

Hope to hear you very soon.

Best regards,
    SARFARAZ AHMED KHAN
    Karachi, Pakistan
    genius_crystal@hotmail.com
    +92-314-2595624

Drip/Auto Email Marketing Tool: http://www.sugarforge.org/projects/drip/
    Latest Headline News Alert: http://www.sugarforge.org/projects/news-alert/
    Login User History Module: http://www.sugarforge.org/projects/user-history/
    Re Imbursement Module: http://www.sugarforge.org/projects/reimbursement/
    Skype Click to Call Module: http://www.sugarforge.org/projects/skypecall/