Thread: Wanted: SugarCRM developer for enhancements to community edition

japruim Guest

Default Wanted: SugarCRM developer for enhancements to community edition

Hello,

My company is looking to hire a SugarCRM developer that could make what appear to us to be fairly easy changes to the business rules in the community edition of sugar. It's version 6.5.4, installed on a windows box that we have full control over.

This won't be a strictly SugarCRM project, we have some reports that are taking info from SugarCRM that need to be updated as well.

One sample enhancement is to change a field from defaulting to NO instead of YES.

Another presumably more complex job is to add another email field that will tie in with the "leads" portion and allow us to assign and notify a "Business Development" leader (As opposed to the normal "Sales Person") that their input is needed.

Please respond with rates, samples, and experience Someone in the Eastern US time zone would be preferable!

You may email me directly at: jpruim@contrax.com

RolusTech is offline Sugar Community Member

Default Re: Wanted: SugarCRM developer for enhancements to community edition

Hi

We can easily work on enhancing your SugarCRM CE for you. Changing fields and adding custom values is something we can do very quickly. This can be done on a per user basis so that a different form appears for different users.

Our consultants have worked over 150 different SugarCRM customization, deployment and configuration projects and such tasks are a routine for us.

You can have a look at our portfolio on SugarCRM Customization,SugarCRM Integration,Implementation of Sugarcrm, Sugarforge (Open Source) and our SugarCRM mobile portfolio on www.mobile.rolustech.com.

We would like to set up a direct online meeting with you tonight so kindly get back to us so that we can move forward with your project.

Best regards,

Rolustech
    SugarCRM Customization,SugarCRM Integration,Implementation of Sugarcrm, Sugarforge (Open Source)
    info@rolustech.com
    Gtalk: public747
    USA: +1-310-492-5564
    UK: +44(0)207-993-8524

MikeR33 is offline Sugar Community Member

Default Re: Wanted: SugarCRM developer for enhancements to community edition

Hello,

My name is Michael Reiss with Epicom -- we are a SugarCRM Gold partner in Austin, TX.

Our firm has been working with Sugar since 2006 and would be happy to assist with this project. We've completed 1000+ Sugar projects for over 200 clients. If you have some time in the coming days I'd love to catch up and talk more. You can reach me via phone/email using the information listed below. You can see more about us at epicom.com.

Please let me know how we can help.

Thank you!

Michael Reiss
    michael@epicom.com

Thread Information