Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cannot upload logo in System Settings

myvu is offline Junior Member

Default Cannot upload logo in System Settings

I'm trying to upload a new logo. I keep getting the following errors:
    Can anyone give me an idea of what to do? It does allow me to upload a new quotation logo.

Warning: copy(include/images/company_logo.png) [function.copy]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /var/www/crm/modules/Configurator/Configurator.php on line 202

Warning: copy(themes/Awesome80s/images/company_logo.png) [function.copy]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /var/www/crm/modules/Configurator/Configurator.php on line 205

Warning: copy(themes/BoldMove/images/company_logo.png) [function.copy]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /var/www/crm/modules/Configurator/Configurator.php on line 205

Warning: copy(themes/FinalFrontier/images/company_logo.png) [function.copy]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /var/www/crm/modules/Configurator/Configurator.php on line 205

Warning: copy(themes/GoldenGate/images/company_logo.png) [function.copy]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /var/www/crm/modules/Configurator/Configurator.php on line 205

Warning: copy(themes/Links/images/company_logo.png) [function.copy]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /var/www/crm/modules/Configurator/Configurator.php on line 205

Warning: copy(themes/Love/images/company_logo.png) [function.copy]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /var/www/crm/modules/Configurator/Configurator.php on line 205

Warning: copy(themes/Paradise/images/company_logo.png) [function.copy]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /var/www/crm/modules/Configurator/Configurator.php on line 205

Warning: copy(themes/Pipeline/images/company_logo.png) [function.copy]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /var/www/crm/modules/Configurator/Configurator.php on line 205

Warning: copy(themes/Retro/images/company_logo.png) [function.copy]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /var/www/crm/modules/Configurator/Configurator.php on line 205

Warning: copy(themes/RipCurl/images/company_logo.png) [function.copy]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /var/www/crm/modules/Configurator/Configurator.php on line 205

Warning: copy(themes/Shred/images/company_logo.png) [function.copy]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /var/www/crm/modules/Configurator/Configurator.php on line 205

Warning: copy(themes/Sugar/images/company_logo.png) [function.copy]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /var/www/crm/modules/Configurator/Configurator.php on line 205

Warning: copy(themes/SugarClassic/images/company_logo.png) [function.copy]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /var/www/crm/modules/Configurator/Configurator.php on line 205

Warning: copy(themes/SugarLite/images/company_logo.png) [function.copy]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /var/www/crm/modules/Configurator/Configurator.php on line 205

Warning: copy(themes/Sunset/images/company_logo.png) [function.copy]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /var/www/crm/modules/Configurator/Configurator.php on line 205

Warning: copy(themes/VintageSugar/images/company_logo.png) [function.copy]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /var/www/crm/modules/Configurator/Configurator.php on line 205

Warning: copy(themes/WhiteSands/images/company_logo.png) [function.copy]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /var/www/crm/modules/Configurator/Configurator.php on line 205

Warning: fopen(config_override.php) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /var/www/crm/modules/Configurator/Configurator.php on line 127

Warning: fwrite(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /var/www/crm/modules/Configurator/Configurator.php on line 128

Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /var/www/crm/modules/Configurator/Configurator.php on line 130

madaboutsugar is offline Sugar Community Member

Default Re: Cannot upload logo in System Settings

hi,

this problem occurs if you dont upload the logo of the prescribed size(i.e) 212 x 40
    try to load a logo with this size guess it will work....

-John

cpowell is offline Junior Member

SugarCRM Open Source version 4.2.1b. I was having this same problem, image size is correct, tried gif and png. I chowned the /modules directory to nobody recursively and now I don't get all the themes complaining, but now I get the following:

Warning: copy(include/images/company_logo.png): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /var/apache/www/mywebsite/crm/modules/Configurator/Configurator.php on line 107

Warning: fopen(config_override.php): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /var/apache/www/mywebsite/crm/modules/Configurator/Configurator.php on line 63

Warning: fwrite(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /var/apache/www/mywebsite/crm/modules/Configurator/Configurator.php on line 64

Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /var/apache/www/mywebsite/crm/modules/Configurator/Configurator.php on line 65

Any help would be greta...Thanks!

southwestcrm is offline Sugar Community Member

I am having the same problem when trying to upload a company logo.
    The
    Warning: copy(include/images/company_logo.png) [function.copy]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in.....modules/Configurator/Configurator.php on line 187

This file is set to 777
    Should it be?
    I believe my internet provider has granted the apache web server user permissions to sugar??

What else should I try?
    Should permissions be changed on the /modules directory and subs too?

any help would be appreciated

paikmoses is offline Sugar Community Member

Try giving the grants to apache:

chown -R apache:apache /sugarcrm

Regards,

southwestcrm is offline Sugar Community Member

Moses,

Thanks for adding your comment. It was much appreciated.

My site is hosted for me by an ISP so I don't have the luxury of accessing the UNIX system to enter this type of command. I have called the ISP and asked them to do it on my behalf or at least grant rights to the folder for the apache user. They said they couldn't do this???

Am I asking them the right question?

Hope you can continue your help

Regards,

Southwestcrm

tlck9 is offline Sugar Community Member

I have been unable to change the logo in the systems settings also, although I do not seem to get any error message.

I am using OS Sugar.

I enter the location of the file, which is the correct size, and have tried jpg, Gif files it then comes back to the screen I was originally in and the logo is still shown as the sugar logo

longreach Guest

Fairly likely you have errors turned off, and it is a permissions issue blocking the upload.

tlck9 is offline Sugar Community Member

How do I turn error on and how do I overcome this - silly question but is this documented on the forum somewhere in easy non technical form???

I'm currently using my OS sugar on a mac, using the bitrock stack, however I'm just testing the version on my laptop, before I start work on the works system that I access remotely via a web browser...

can this type of cofiguration be done as an administrator or do you have to have access to the main folders

Thanks in adavance

ULi
    ULi is offline Junior Member

Hi I have a similar problem.
    Warning: copy(include/images/company_logo.png) [function.copy]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /var/www/sugarcrm-neu/modules/Configurator/Configurator.php on line 187

Warning: copy(themes/Awesome80s/images/company_logo.png) [function.copy]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /var/www/sugarcrm-neu/modules/Configurator/Configurator.php on line 190

Warning: copy(themes/BoldMove/images/company_logo.png) [function.copy]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /var/www/sugarcrm-neu/modules/Configurator/Configurator.php on line 190

Warning: copy(themes/FinalFrontier/images/company_logo.png) [function.copy]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /var/www/sugarcrm-neu/modules/Configurator/Configurator.php on line 190

Warning: copy(themes/GoldenGate/images/company_logo.png) [function.copy]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /var/www/sugarcrm-neu/modules/Configurator/Configurator.php on line 190

Warning: copy(themes/Links/images/company_logo.png) [function.copy]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /var/www/sugarcrm-neu/modules/Configurator/Configurator.php on line 190

Warning: copy(themes/Love/images/company_logo.png) [function.copy]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /var/www/sugarcrm-neu/modules/Configurator/Configurator.php on line 190

Warning: copy(themes/Paradise/images/company_logo.png) [function.copy]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /var/www/sugarcrm-neu/modules/Configurator/Configurator.php on line 190

Warning: copy(themes/Pipeline/images/company_logo.png) [function.copy]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /var/www/sugarcrm-neu/modules/Configurator/Configurator.php on line 190

Warning: copy(themes/Retro/images/company_logo.png) [function.copy]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /var/www/sugarcrm-neu/modules/Configurator/Configurator.php on line 190

Warning: copy(themes/RipCurl/images/company_logo.png) [function.copy]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /var/www/sugarcrm-neu/modules/Configurator/Configurator.php on line 190

Warning: copy(themes/Shred/images/company_logo.png) [function.copy]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /var/www/sugarcrm-neu/modules/Configurator/Configurator.php on line 190

Warning: copy(themes/Sugar/images/company_logo.png) [function.copy]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /var/www/sugarcrm-neu/modules/Configurator/Configurator.php on line 190

Warning: copy(themes/SugarClassic/images/company_logo.png) [function.copy]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /var/www/sugarcrm-neu/modules/Configurator/Configurator.php on line 190

Warning: copy(themes/SugarLite/images/company_logo.png) [function.copy]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /var/www/sugarcrm-neu/modules/Configurator/Configurator.php on line 190

Warning: copy(themes/Sunset/images/company_logo.png) [function.copy]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /var/www/sugarcrm-neu/modules/Configurator/Configurator.php on line 190

Warning: copy(themes/VintageSugar/images/company_logo.png) [function.copy]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /var/www/sugarcrm-neu/modules/Configurator/Configurator.php on line 190

Warning: copy(themes/WhiteSands/images/company_logo.png) [function.copy]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /var/www/sugarcrm-neu/modules/Configurator/Configurator.php on line 190

I am using apache2 - how can I solve this?
    Thx

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information