I'm using SugarCRM 5.5.0 (build 6653) and there's a few things that are bugging me in the Campaign module that I can't fix by myself, thus requesting your help.

First, is it possible to customize the optout page; the page displayed when one clicks on the optout link?

Still related to the optout page, we need to have it in English and French, as we're targetting prospects in both languages. However, we want French prospects to see the French optout page. I know that the french text exists, in /sugarcrm/modules/Campaign/languages/fr_FR.lang.php, but the French optout text is not passed onto a French environment.

Second, I found out that SugarCRM bases its tracking method on an invisible image file. Everyone time this image is viewed, SugarCRM counts a view for this prospect. Is it possible to change this image (our logo, for example) and decide where to place it in the email?

And while I'm at it, is it possible to track date and time for each views and clicks for every recipients of a campaign, on top of the number of clicks and views?

TIA