I have some schedulers on SugarCE that are not taking any effect.
I can't figure out what exactly is happening but I will try to describe a little here:
Here is some stuffs I have already checked and looks ok:
- I have already added the batch to Windows task scheduler (I'm using Win. Server);
- The batch results no error when ran it from cmd;
- On Sugar Scheduler taks appers with last ran time - so it looks like working perfectly;
- Tasks are marked as "active";
- Mailbox looks are being updating correctly;
- E-mails reminds are no sent. But if I click "to send invites" the invites are sent (so its look the problem isn't with smtp configuration);
- I have a custom module that generates a spread sheet (xls) - When I try to add a custom URL task on scheduler, I add this url but no xls are generated - so the task is not firing the custom module;
Does anyone know what else could I look for?
Where I can find the error and make the schedulers work correctly?
On sugarcrm.log I can observe an error, but I still couldn't discovery what could be the problem:
01/30/13 17:27:03 [FATAL] Job failed: index.php?entryPoint=prev_vendas_xls&module=rvx_re ports&record=94fcc16b-ef85-dd57-62dd-50b4b82b989c&action=xls&aba=PrevisaoDeVendas
01/30/13 17:27:03 [FATAL] Job 6811bd0b-cbb3-cf91-92ed-510974d7a863 (teste-criar planilha) failed in CRON run
Thanks in advance,