Thread: Email Template

OldManRiver is offline Sugar Community Member

Default Email Template

All,

Working on an interactive email template. Here is the existing code for the email:

Code:
    <div>
    <form name="LI-VRFY" method="POST" action="www.davisoftaec.com/programs/LI-VRFY.php"
    <table style="width: 550px;" border="\&quot;0\&quot;" cellspacing="\&quot;0\&quot;" cellpadding="\&quot;0\&quot;" align="\&quot;\&quot;\&quot;center\&quot;\&quot;\&quot;">
    <tbody>
    <tr>
    <td colspan="\&quot;2\&quot;">
    <p>This email is being sent via a SugarCRM email automation engine.</p>
    <p>Your email was gathered from a participation list for LinkedIN Lions.</p>
    <p>We are sending this email for you to respond and verify whether you still intend to participate in Lion connection automation building.</p>
    <p>Since LinkedIN counts the connections you send within the LinkedIN system, we have developed the LI Connection automation system that allows you to sent connection emails outside of the LinkedIN system, keeping your connections count low inside of LI itself.</p>
    <p>You will find the system at:</p>
    <p style="padding-left: 30px;">www.davisoftaec.com/programs/LI-Verify.php</p>
    <p>If you accept all the the LION rules at:</p>
    <p>opt in here by selecting:</p>
    <p style="padding-left: 30px;"><input type="checkbox" name="accept" />Yes, I agree with the rules and agree to participate with the DaviSoft automated LI Connection listing system.</p>
    <p>If not select:</p>
    <p style="padding-left: 30px;"><input type="checkbox" name="reject" />No, do not include me in the DaviSoft automated LI Connection listing system.</p>
    <p><input type="Submit" name="submit" value="Submit" /></p>
    </td>
    </tr>
    <tr>
    <td colspan="\&quot;2\&quot;">&nbsp;</td>
    </tr>
    </tbody>
    </table>
    </form>
    </div>
    I found some code at the 2 following links:

EmailTemplate.php at SugarCRM - Community Edition - Free PHP Code

Email.php at SugarCRM - Community Edition - Free PHP Code

But not sure how this all fits into the system.

This is my first attempt at automating an email so can use all the help I can get.

Thanks!

OMR

OldManRiver is offline Sugar Community Member

Default Re: Email Template

All,

Some help here would be appreciated!

Thanks!

OMR

larapowell81 Guest

Default Re: Email Template

Quote Originally Posted by OldManRiver View Post
    All,

Working on an interactive email template. Here is the existing code for the email:

Code:
    <div>
    <form name="LI-VRFY" method="POST" action="www.davisoftaec.com/programs/LI-VRFY.php"
    <table style="width: 550px;" border="\&quot;0\&quot;" cellspacing="\&quot;0\&quot;" cellpadding="\&quot;0\&quot;" align="\&quot;\&quot;\&quot;center\&quot;\&quot;\&quot;">
    <tbody>
    <tr>
    <td colspan="\&quot;2\&quot;">
    <p>This email is being sent via a SugarCRM email automation engine.</p>
    <p>Your email was gathered from a participation list for LinkedIN Lions.</p>
    <p>We are sending this email for you to respond and verify whether you still intend to participate in Lion connection automation building.</p>
    <p>Since LinkedIN counts the connections you send within the LinkedIN system, we have developed the LI Connection automation system that allows you to sent connection emails outside of the LinkedIN system, keeping your connections count low inside of LI itself.</p>
    <p>You will find the system at:</p>
    <p>If you accept all the the LION rules at:</p>
    <p>opt in here by selecting:</p>
    <p style="padding-left: 30px;"><input type="checkbox" name="accept" />Yes, I agree with the rules and agree to participate with the DaviSoft automated LI Connection listing system.</p>
    <p>If not select:</p>
    <p style="padding-left: 30px;"><input type="checkbox" name="reject" />No, do not include me in the DaviSoft automated LI Connection listing system.</p>
    <p><input type="Submit" name="submit" value="Submit" /></p>
    </td>
    </tr>
    <tr>
    <td colspan="\&quot;2\&quot;">&nbsp;</td>
    </tr>
    </tbody>
    </table>
    </form>
    </div>
    I found some code at the 2 following links:

EmailTemplate.php at SugarCRM - Community Edition - Free PHP Code

Email.php at SugarCRM - Community Edition - Free PHP Code

But not sure how this all fits into the system.

This is my first attempt at automating an email so can use all the help I can get.

Thanks!

OMR

Try an app called Email for Business (Customize Business Email Templates for iPad - Email For Business Application). That has various email and note card templates. They might help you. All the very best.

Thread Information