I have created a test campaign and have been able to successfully edit the text in the URLs that show in the email. I am getting errors when the 'testers' click on the links. It is below:

Warning: mysql_connect(): Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/run/mysqld/mysqld.sock' (2) in /usr/SugarPro/include/database/PearDatabase.php on line 545

Warning: mysql_close(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /usr/SugarPro/include/database/PearDatabase.php on line 639
Could not connect to server localhost as sugarpro.Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/run/mysqld/mysqld.sock' (2)

I am not very technical, my tech guy us buried with other problems from our recent upgrade to 5.0. Can anyone help me with this? I am guessing it has something to do with the way the email client is set up. We have been using a created program to import emails into CRM. But I suspect that bounce handling and Opt out has to have an email address associated to it in CRM for it to track it properly. Thanks in advance for your help!!