Thread: Tips for Email Marketing Success

wilsonjoee Guest

Default Tips for Email Marketing Success

Email marketing is one of best way in promoting and developing your business. It is also a very popular form of internet advertising. The concept behind such a kind of marketing is to ensure that your marketing efforts reach your target audience.
    Here are some tips to make your email marketing potential
    Social networking is huge right now and almost every internet user belongs to one. Ask your subscribers to share your emails with their contacts on social media sites.
    Send your email newsletters or promotions at a time they are free to be read. Don’t send emails during weekends.
    After creating an email marketing strategy, you must measure the user response it generates. If it does not perform well enough to affect your business positively, then you should employ another strategy. Always try to refine your email marketing.
    To explore more about Email Marketing just do visit us at "bestemailtemplates"

larapowell81 Guest

Default Re: Tips for Email Marketing Success

Even email marketeers are using mobile apps to carry out their email campaigns. It not only solves the purpose of email bursts but also helps them add a sense of personalization to their emails. An app like Customize Business Email Templates for iPad - Email For Business Application is just one of the examples.

KatFischer Guest

Hi,
    What do you guys think about webinars as a new form of email marketing? You have any experiences with this kind of marketing? I feel that recently also webinars are a common way to talk to customers about all kinds of topics. The webinars do not have to be related to the product you sell per se; they are rather a way of engaging with customers and talking to them.
    I also found a quite interesting webinar on ‘How to See your customers differently'. Its happening next month. The event details I found on the site of the company organizing the event looked promising to me.
    So I would suggest anyone who is interested in how webinars work and at the same time want to learn how to improve customer handling skills should give it a try. For those of you interested, I shared the link below

The Art of GETTING POPULAR with YOUR CUSTOMERS- Eventbrite

Cheers,
    Kat

larapowell81 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by KatFischer View Post
    Hi,
    What do you guys think about webinars as a new form of email marketing? You have any experiences with this kind of marketing? I feel that recently also webinars are a common way to talk to customers about all kinds of topics. The webinars do not have to be related to the product you sell per se; they are rather a way of engaging with customers and talking to them.
    I also found a quite interesting webinar on ‘How to See your customers differently'. Its happening next month. The event details I found on the site of the company organizing the event looked promising to me.
    So I would suggest anyone who is interested in how webinars work and at the same time want to learn how to improve customer handling skills should give it a try. For those of you interested, I shared the link below

The Art of GETTING POPULAR with YOUR CUSTOMERS- Eventbrite

Cheers,
    Kat
    Thanks Kat!

Seems interesting! Will definitely attend.

richttodd Guest

Quote Originally Posted by larapowell81 View Post
    Even email marketeers are using mobile apps to carry out their email campaigns. It not only solves the purpose of email bursts but also helps them add a sense of personalization to their emails. An app like Customize Business Email Templates for iPad - Email For Business Application is just one of the examples.
    Hey larapowell81! Thanks for sharing the app. It's a cool thing these days.

www.scseomarketing.com

trimblare Guest

Quote Originally Posted by larapowell81 View Post
    thanks a lot for this larapowell81, will check this out and see if it works

demersraye Guest

Its happening next month. The event details I found on the site of the company organizing the event looked promising to me.
    Custom Mobile Design

Thread Information