Thread: PDF Manager and Echosign

jalbert@ed4mil.com Guest

Default PDF Manager and Echosign

Hi,

I am new to working with SugarCRM but I recently completed an integration of Echosign and SugarCRM. I have everything working great but it only allows me to process a signature field. The module automatically places the signature block at the bottom. To correct this I have added {{_es_:signer:signature}} where required and other fields within double {{}} to allow Echosign to recognize them once processes into a PDF file. With these fields the download of the PDF fails in SugarCRM. I know their fields only use single brackets for inserting variables but it appears to not like my Echosign fields.

To resolve I tried adding fields with the default value and inserting that field name in Sugar format (eg. created a text field with the default value of {{_es_:signer:signature}}) I went into the PDF manager and added this text field from Sugar's insert variable. However the field comes out blank.

Any suggestions?
    Thanks,
    Josh Albert

jalbert@ed4mil.com Guest

Default Re: PDF Manager and Echosign

I was able to get this resolved with the help of Sugar Support. Turns out I just had to use html entity codes to prevent Sugar's pdf manager from reading the double curly brackets.

Thread Information