Show your love for Sugar and the holidays, and come away with a sweet gift!
You may have heard some of the buzz last week about our "Night Before Dreamforce" promotion. This week we’re continuing the promotion and having a contest to win an iPad!
Here are the rules, all of which can be found on the Night Before Dreamforce page:
Create lyrics to go along with your favorite Christmas Carol that explain your love affair with SugarCRM. Feel free to express your thoughts on SugarCRM's competitors too.
You can submit two types of entries for consideration:
- Create and post alternate lyrics to your favorite Christmas carol or holiday song.
- Take it a step further, and submit a video of your alternate lyrics being performed.
How to submit:
- Submit your entries by posting them to SugarCRM's Facebook page.
- Entries can be submitted through 12:00 a.m. PT on Monday, December 20, 2010.
- Winners will be announced and contacted via Facebook on December 20, 2010 by 5:00 p.m. PT.
Rules (yes we do have a few):
- You do not have to be a SugarCRM customer to enter this contest, anyone is welcome to submit.
- Please keep your work classy and refrain from using any type of profanity in your lyrics.
- The judging panel will choose a winner based on its subjective discretion; humor is recommended.
- The winner of the contest will receive a new iPad pre-loaded with Sugar Mobile App.
- Here are some examples of the type of songs the judges will be looking for.