Sugar Community Edition 5.0.0 Patch F
Monday, June 23, 2008
This patch addresses over 100 bugs found in version 5.0.0, including:
- Bug 16405 - When a custom multi-select field has one or more values selected, you cannot deselect all of them. At least one value is always selected.
- Bug 19145 - Outbound emails do not display the "To" field, which contains the recipient’s name.
- Bug 21735 - In the Leads module, using Advanced Search to search for a campaign results in a SQL error. As a result, no leads are displayed in the search results.
- Bug 21989 - When Sugar receives an inbound email with a case number in the Subject line, it does not associate the case record with the email.
- Bug 22095 - After creating some records containing email addresses, if you use Mass Update to update records from List View, Sugar may incorrectly associate those email addresses as secondary email addresses for records that have no email addresses.
- Bug 22105 - Local file inclusion vulnerabilities with file uploads as arbitrary local PHP files can be included (for example, in the Documents module).
- Bug 22551 - When the Meetings List View has more than one page of meetings and you attempt to use Mass Update to update all of them, Sugar displays a “query failed” error message.
- Bug 19885 - When creating a custom DropDown field in Studio, Sugar does not save the selected default value.
- Bug 22185 - After you edit a custom module after it has been deployed, if you run Repair Database, the generated script is incorrect and results in an error message.
We encourage everybody running Sugar 5.0.0 to upgrade to 5.0.0 patch F. Please note that all patches are cumulative and therefore the contents of all previous 5.0.0 patches are included in patch F.
Read the 5.0.0 Patch F Release Notes for a summary of bug fixes.
A full list of all bugs fixed in 5.0.0f can be found in the Bug Tracker.